When you register on our site, we collect information from you if you place an order fill out a form or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering a product or registering on our website, you may be asked for information that will include your name, e-mail address, mailing address and contact number. You can, however, visit our website anonymously as well.
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To give you a personalized experience as your information helps us to fulfil your individual needs vigilantly
- To improve our website offerings based on the information or feedback we get from you
- To improve our customer service as your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests
- To process transactions in case of any purchases. The information provided by you, either public or private, will not be exchanged, transferred, given or sold to any other company for any reason without your consent. It can only be used for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or the service you requested
- To manage a contest, survey, a promotional campaign, or some other website feature
- To send periodic emails about information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How does Berger Paints protect your information?
We’ve applied a variety of security measures to the system to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted to database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential at all costs.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not trade or sell your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website as they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights & property. However, if an information is identified as non-personal visitor information, can be provided to other parties for using it solely for advertising and marketing.
Third party links